Thursday, July 28, 2011

Deadlock fun


Prism Corner Deadlock fun

Prism Corner Deadlock fun



Prism Corner Deadlock fun

Prism Corner Deadlock fun
Prism Corner Deadlock fun

Grandpa(the 1st boss ;) ) calls his secretary :

This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary calls her husband : This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.
Husband calls the secret lover : We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.
Secret lover calls the boy whom she is giving private tuition : This week we will have class as usual.
The boy calls his grandfather : Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.
Grandpa calls his secretary : Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement.

**************This is called deadlock**************************
Now U can understand DeAdLoCk in better sense than O.S. point of view…!!!
Haa haa haa..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment