Monday, July 13, 2009

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman

Funny Story of the Day...


Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.


The first Catholic man tells his friends, 'My son is a priest'. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him? 'Father'.

The second Catholic man chirps, 'My son is a bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace''.

The third Catholic gent says, 'My son is a cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'.

The fourth Catholic man chirps, 'My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness''.

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, 'Well...?'

She replies, 'I have a daughter. She is slim, tall? and 36-24-36. When she walks into a room, people say, . . . "OH GOD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment